Due to export regulations and carrier restrictions, there are certain items that can’t be shipped. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following:
- Compressed gasses. Fire extinguishers, aqualungs, dust removers (spray type), portable condensed oxygen, helium gas, gas stove burners for camping, gas for portable stoves, gas for lighters
- Contagious Substances
- Flammable liquids. Lighter fuel, paint
- Flammable materials. Matches, lighters
- Gunpowers. Fireworks, firecrackers, ammunitions
- Live animals
- Nail polish
- Narcotics. Narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Oxidizers. Bleach, peroxidative agents, oxygen generators for personal use, Chloroform, insecticide transpirators (heat type)
- Poisonous substances. Mercury, batteries
- Pornographic materials
- Radioactive substances. Plutonium, radium, uranium, caesium
- Other items that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There may be additional prohibited items on the country of destination. It is important for you to know your local custom policies as Japan Buying Agent will not be responsible for any financial losses that may be incurred as a result. Moreover, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country.